Monday, January 7, 2013

The Auction Piece!

Continuing with using Resin, here are two pictures of the Auction Piece, Mrs. Norwalks 2nd grade class and I are making to be auctioned off for Maywood Elementary School PTA Auction.  While the kids were creating their butterfly pieces I would pull a few kids over to trace their hand on a piece of plywood that I stained.  Then they took an assortment of dried beans and created their hands. I have it at home right now where I have painted, stained, stamped and what not on it. Tomorrow I will be putting resin over the top. When dry I will add a black frame. It is very aboriginal looking, I wouldn't mind it for my house!
I will post a new pic when it is complete.  Hope it sells!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.