Friday, January 18, 2013

Auction piece is finished.

It's finished!  I just got back from the framing shop to pick up the art auction piece that the kids and I made for the PTA auction.  It turned out wonderful, I am so happy with it. The kids are so proud of their work.  Here is a picture of them smiling so proud, I blurred the faces because I didn't ask their Parents if it was OK to publish their faces on my blog.

The auction is February 8th and I look forward to seeing how it does. I really want to bid on it myself! I have the perfect place for it in our family room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.