Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pretend (my newest addition)

I really liked the piece I recently did called, "Your Journey" so I continued with this style when I made this piece. I will say it's #2 in the series.  It is called, "Pretend".

Sometimes in life we just don't feel happy.  We don't know what is wrong, we just know we aren't feeling the good vibes in life. You sometimes wear these feelings on your face or show it in your attitude but sometimes you just pretend it's all good.  This piece reminded me of someone who I love dearly. She is happy on the outside but sad on the inside. I worry about her and I hope that life will bring her all the joy she deserves so that the happy on the outside will also be whats within.
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...I think a bit of sadness is interesting in art and makes you think more about it. Beautiful piece:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.