Thursday, July 25, 2013

Love Seattle Summer Nights!

What a beautiful sunny day it has been today. It was in the upper 80's yet again! I'm telling you there is no better place to be on a sunny day then the Pacific North West.  The sky is so blue.

Right now I am outside on my back deck doing what I love, sitting by the fire drawing with a glass of wine while listening to music. My sweet faithful dog Milo is right by my side.

Right now this girls journey is a pleasant one.  Life is good!!!  Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! Enjoy! I have tweeted and google+'d!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.