Monday, July 22, 2013

I have been having fun creating.

Lucky me! I got to spend over 6hrs straight in my studio creating last week. Time really does fly when you are doing what you love. I will say it didn't start out that way, I think I put aside and or through away at least 3 or 4 pieces until I got into my grove. A glass of wine and some Florence and the Machine always seems to help me enter my creative zone.

I have been really liking more simplified pieces lately. Pencil and a pop of color!  I have been inspired by an artist that I found on Etsy Joanna Haber http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABitofWhimsyArt. I just love her art!   I think I might explore pencil and a pop of color.  Knowing me next week I will be back to tons of layers!

The first piece is pencil only. The next I added a pop of red water color. The last one I call, "Kiss Kiss". This is my rendition of a picture I found in a fashion magazine. I used ink and water color.  I will be adding them to my Etsy shop for purchase. I think I will make some necklaces with these too!

Hope you like what you see!

Happy Creating!
Pencil


Pencil and water color
 Pencil, water color and ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.