Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I am working on right now......

Today I spent the whole day sitting in a court room for jury duty!  With lots of time on my hands I did some drawings. Here is the start of two new pieces. I am excited to see what journey they take me on.
I think I am going to give her some bright red hair and have this color scheme in fall colors.

Here is a new butterfly. Not sure what I will be doing with this one.  I think I will work on it some more tomorrow when I sit again for jury duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.