Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall photo shoot

This past Monday I spent the afternoon with a great friend snapping photos, enjoying lunch and great conversation.  It's so nice to spend time with a creative friend.  Cindy loves to take photos and I think is pretty darn good at it. check her out on instagram. cindypowersphotography.
Here are some of my favorite shots I took that day. I did a little playing around with them in photoshop as well.  It was a fun change of creative expression. I don't usually take many photos unless its at my sons soccer game. It was fun looking into the world through a lens.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.