Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In Time......

I have been spending some time working steam punk/whimsy themes.  I used many different media's to make these, acrylic, pencil, ink, water color crayons and wax.  I also used some steam punk stickers that I found from Jolie.  Oh and a few drops of glitter (got to have the glitter!)

It is finally looking like fall here in the Pacific NW and that makes me feel like putting my sweats and big sweater on, grabbing a cup of tea and heading to my studio to create.  I am hoping to spend some more time creating, lately life hasn't let free any of my time. I have a few things I have started and I am hoping to get to work on them some more this coming weekend.

Thanks for stopping in to check out my blog! Have a creative happy fall day!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts. If you try a project and you have pictures please post them I would love to see them!

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey in the world of art and crafts.

Happy Creating!
Lesa B.